In addition to our new weekly writing workshops, we’re offering a March Break camp NEXT WEEK. This camp for teens runs in the mornings (9AM-1PM) March 14-18 and covers a variety of documentary techniques and practices. You will work with film, radio, photography, archival and print documentary professionals and make use of equipment and resources at Cape Breton University to plan and develop your own projects.
Send us an email at email@example.com to register. The camp is free – sponsored by the iCreate project – but registration is limited. See below for a more detailed schedule.
Monday, March 14 (Multipurpose room B):
- 9am-12pm – Steve Wadden (Documentary Photography)
Tuesday March 15 (Multiversity Centre):
- 9-11 Wendy Bergfeldt (Documentary Blogging – “My life”)
- 11-1 Marcia Ostashewski (Ethnography)
Wednesday March 16 (CE 265):
- Wendy Bergfeldt (Documentary Blogging –“My community”)
Thursday March 17 (Multiversity Centre):
- Michael Macdonald (Documentary Film)
- Matthew Ingraham of Renegade Entertainment (Documentary film)
Friday, March 18 (Beaton Institute):
- Beaton Intern Students – Documenting the Past